Shortened list of most frequently used guidelines:
- Composition titles
- Days of the week
- Monetary units
- Personal titles
- State names
AP Style Pong
Materials – 20 red solo cups, AP Style question on slides, candy and ping pong balls.
- Split into 2 even numbered groups
- One participant from each team will come to the front of the room to answer a question about AP Style
- If the person answers correctly, gets to shoot.
- If a cup is made, your team gets the candy and the cup is removed.
- The team with the most candy at the end of the game wins.
No bumping the table
Elbows have to be behind the table when shooting
No touching the ball when it’s in the air
Distractions are welcome
Two reracks per game, taken at the team’s discretion.
Questions using the guidelines in powerpoint. [[[ Slides start on page 14 ]]]
This is a modified version from Joe Grimm’s slideshare.